What is IPL Hair Removal: All You Need to Know
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal is a popular procedure in medical spas around the nation, and now there are even at-home devices that can hold their own against the best of the pros.
If you’re interested in learning more about this hair-removal treatment, including how it compares to laser hair removal and its advantages, keep reading for the most up-to-date professional advice.
What is IPL Hair Removal?
The pigment, or melanin, found inside the hair follicles and shafts is laser-targeted in intense pulsed light (IPL) hair removal treatments. Melanin goes to work converting the laser light into heat. The damage and eventual destruction of the hair follicle and bulb caused by this heat energy breaks down the framework that supports the hair, preventing future hair growth.
The treated area’s size determines how long the therapy will take. Hair removal treatments usually only take about 12 to 20 minutes. Smaller areas, like the face, need less time to treat than larger ones, like the legs or chest, when it comes to hair removal.
You need no recovery time for these brief treatments, so they are ideal for scheduling during lunch breaks or between appointments. The sessions needed to attain long-term hair removal depend on factors such as the color, texture, and growth cycle of the patient’s natural hair.
However, for permanent hair removal, it is usually required to undergo 6 to 8 sessions, with 4-6 week intervals in between. The silkiness is also long-lasting. After just four treatments with Ulike Sapphire Air – the product of much research – users will experience an incredible eight weeks of hair-free bliss.
You can use it not only on your legs but also on your underarms, bikini line, and face with the help of cleverly designed attachments. Hence, IPL can genuinely replace shavers, waxing, and epilators.
What are the Benefits of Using IPL Hair Removal?
Thanks to recent technological developments, IPL hair removal equipment has come a long way, allowing for painless and convenient hair removal. Some of the main benefits of using the IPL Hair Removal are:
Pain-Free Hair Removal
Find waxing and epilation to be unpleasant alternatives to shaving. You’ll be happy to know that IPL hair removal is incredibly painless. Immediately following treatment, the area may appear red and slightly sensitive.
However, these side effects are typical and should not be cause for concern. Within a week or two, you should start to notice the treated hairs falling out—and you won’t even notice a thing!
Cost Effective Method
You will also notice the economic advantages of performing your IPL treatments in the comfort of your own home. After all, salon treatments aren’t cheap, they’re not private, and they’re hard to fit into someone’s hectic schedule.
You’ll notice a significant difference when you compare the yearly expenses of hair removal treatments at a salon to the benefits of IPL at home. The Ulike Sapphire Air 3 IPL Hair Removal Handset is an at-home IPL device that can remove hair from any body area in a single treatment.
It includes and is not limited to tiny places like the chin and upper lip that you might not want to spend money on at a salon. Your money will continue to grow over its average 15-year lifespan.
Easy to use on Underlying Hair
Unlike with more conventional hair removal techniques, you won’t need to wait for your hair to grow before using this treatment. The Ulike IPL hair removal gadget is most effective on deep-seated hair.
Shaving the top layer of hair a day before the session will give you the best results. IPL therapy can leave your skin feeling silky, smooth, and hair-free for longer.
Lesser Hair Growth Overtime
The hair follicle is the target of IPL, which causes it to trigger hair loss. Damage to the follicle during its growth phase shortens the hair’s lifespan, preventing further hair growth. This way, IPL treatment helps you achieve long-term results by slowing hair development.
Why Are the Ulike IPL Hair Removal Handset the Perfect Choice for You?
Among the most recent IPL hair removal devices, the Ulike Sapphire Air 3 IPL Hair Removal Handset has 850,000 Flashes, allowing for the quickest possible hair removal outcomes. Engineered by skin care experts, it offers three distinct comfort settings, including:
- Soft Mode: For Face, Underlips, and Bikini
- Body Mode: For Legs and Arms
- Power Mode: Chest and Under Armpits
These modes can treat areas as delicate as the bikini line and underarms with care and precision. Ulike IPL equipment, they include UV protection to keep your skin safe from harm.
The three comfort modes on the Ulike IPL device allow it to target little and large regions of hair precisely, and the gadget is ideal for both men and women. It offers visible results in under five minutes.
Remember that the Ulike IPL Handset works great with any light skin tone. But it’s not a good idea for people with very dark skin. Additionally, it is not recommended for individuals with white, blonde, gray, or reddish-brown Hair. To know more about the Ulike devices, visit our website!
Tips to Use the Ulike Sapphire Air 3 IPL Hair Removal Handset At Home
As we have discussed earlier, there are many benefits to using our Sapphire Ice-Cooling Tech effortlessly at home. Here are some of the tips that I will suggest you to do:
- Step #1: Get rid of any visible hair on the part of the body you want to treat by shaving it. Ensure that not a single hair is visible above your skin.
- Step #2: Clean and pat dry that part of the body.
- Step #3: The size of the area you want to treat will determine the precision head to use. After that, turn on your Ulike IPL machine.
- Step #4: Make sure the nozzle touches your skin all the way down for the product to function properly. Remember that the device won’t function unless the correct amount of skin contact is maintained.
- Step #5: Holding the button and sliding down your skin allows you to treat greater regions. Apply pressure and then let go of the button to work on smaller regions. For first-time users or those with sensitive skin, it is recommended to use the soft mode setting.
- Step #6: You must clean the nozzle after every use.
Tips to Consider Before and After Using the Ulike Sapphire Air 3 IPL Hair Removal Handset
To enhance effectiveness and guarantee safety, it is imperative that you equip yourself with critical tips and insights before you begin. If you want the greatest outcomes from your therapy, this section will give you the information you need before and after it.
Tips to Consider Before Use:
- Tip #1: Get a head start by shaving the region you want to treat the day before.
- Tip #2: You need to stay away from tanning creams, spray tans, tanning booths, and sunbeds before using the Ulike IPL Handset.
- Tip #3: To minimize discomfort and negative effects following IPL hair removal, it is recommended that you refrain from strong exfoliating procedures.
- Tip #4: Avoid the therapy if you have skin conditions such as broken skin, open wounds, or inflammation.
Tips to Consider After Use:
- Tip #1: Avoid wearing tight clothing as it can irritate your skin.
- Tip #2: Avoid steam rooms, saunas, and hot showers.
- Tip #3: Within the first two to four hours following treatment, refrain from using harsh cleansers, exfoliants, or deodorants.
- Tip #4: Apply sunscreen with a high SPF to protect your skin.
Now that you know all about the IPL technology and its vast variety of benefits. Why go for the painless traditional methods? Why waste your money and time by booking appointments at salons? Know more about our Ulike Sapphire Air 3 IPL Hair Removal Handset and reap the benefits by just staying at your home!